Recommend a friend
… and get £25!
Do you have any friends or family that may have paid PPI? Can we help them in the same way that we have helped you?
We’re one of the most experienced companies around, helping more than 10,000 customers to reclaim over £45 million in compensation for mis-sold financial products since we started in 2007.
How do I refer?
Simply give your friend or family member our details and they can contact us by phone on 0800 987 0923, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or chat to us on our website at www.financialclaimsmadesimple.co.uk
They will need to provide the details of the person who referred them, so please make sure that when they get in touch they remember to give us your full name and post code so we know who to pay.
How do I get paid?
We will send you a cheque once we have established that your friend or family member has a valid claim and we have sent our letter of complaint to their lender.
Remember, get £25 when you recommend your friends and family – what have you got to lose?
Terms & Conditions
- You are currently or have previously been a customer of Financial Claims Made Simple
- The referred person is not currently or has not previously been a customer of Financial Claims Made Simple
- You may only use the Scheme for referring people who you know in a personal capacity; for example, a friend, family member or colleague.
- The referred person must initiate contact with Financial Claims Made Simple.
- The referred person must make us aware that they have been referred by you and provide us with your details prior to signing any agreement with us.
- You may not use the Scheme for commercial purposes.
- You must not use the Scheme for malicious purposes.
- You will be paid £25.00 per referred person. Where the referred person has a case jointly with another person, this will still count as one referred person.
- The incentive will not be paid until we have established there is a valid claim(s) and the first letter(s) of complaint has been written.
- We will pay the referral fee via cheque.
- You will become eligible to receive the referral fee at the point that we send the referred person’s complaint letter(s) to their provider(s).
- We reserve the right to withhold payment of a referral fee if we suspect that you are not complying or have not complied with these Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice. Payments for any referrals made prior to withdrawal of this offer will be honoured in full
- You are limited to 25 referral payments per calendar quarter. We will not pay a referral fee for any referrals made in excess of this amount.
- If it is found that you have failed to comply with these Terms and Conditions we will not pay the referral fee to you.